- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 20 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Landhaus Hotel Müller Grossostheim to guests looking for accommodation in Großostheim. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Landhaus Hotel Müller Grossostheim (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:30.
Landhaus Hotel Müller Grossostheim rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden
WiFi, Parking place, Meeting room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).