- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Austria and enjoy the hospitality of Landlust Ischl Bad Ischl! The pension is offering two nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Bad Ischl. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Landlust Ischl Bad Ischl (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Landlust Ischl Bad Ischl rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 47.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.