- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Landmark Premier Hotel Dubai is welcoming all guests in Dubai City with 92 comfortable rooms to stay in. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at Landmark Premier Hotel Dubai (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Landmark Premier Hotel Dubai rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 45 for adults and AED 30 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AED 200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: 100-percent of room rate for check-in between midnight and 6:00 AM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.