- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Great Dunmow, you may make a good decision by choosing Laurels Dunmow. The pension is welcoming all guests in Great Dunmow with three comfortable rooms to stay in. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. To learn more about the exact range of services of Laurels Dunmow (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 16:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel speaks English.
Laurels Dunmow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.