- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services We are glad to present you the offers of Le Classique Hotel St. Petersburg, our partner in Russia. The hotel is offering five tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in St Petersburg. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Le Classique Hotel St. Petersburg can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Le Classique Hotel St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Airport transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 850 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 0 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 500.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per day
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.