- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Le petit Palais – Hotel & Ferienapartments Bad Suderode is offering 18 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Bad Suderode. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Le petit Palais – Hotel & Ferienapartments Bad Suderode (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Le petit Palais – Hotel & Ferienapartments Bad Suderode rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.