- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 107 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Legendary Hotel Sovietsky Moscow to guests looking for accommodation in Moscow. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The hotel provides a parking space for you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play billiard. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Legendary Hotel Sovietsky Moscow you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Legendary Hotel Sovietsky Moscow rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Swimming pool
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Conference room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.