- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Five comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Leningrad Time St Petersburg to guests looking for accommodation in St Petersburg. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Leningrad Time St Petersburg (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
Leningrad Time St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Security deposit
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 950 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: RUB 3000.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.