- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services LeoHotels On Rizhskiy St. Petersburg is offering 14 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in St Petersburg. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact scope of services offered by LeoHotels On Rizhskiy St. Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00.
LeoHotels On Rizhskiy St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Elevator, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Shared microwave oven, Shared fridge, Water dispenser
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.