- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Germany? Take a look at what Leonardo Hotel Berlin Mitte Berlin has to offer! The hotel is offering 309 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Berlin. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Leonardo Hotel Berlin Mitte Berlin (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location Berlini Fal Emlékhely is located 1.9 km, Berlini Fal Emlékhely 1.9 km, German Historical Museum 1.1 km, Museum Island 1.9 km, Neues Museum 1.1 km, Friedrichstadt-Palast 400 meters, Berlin Cathedral 1.4 km, Reichstag Building 1.2 km, Brandenburg Kapu 1.1 km, Gendarmenmarkt 1.4 km, Pergamon Museum 900 meters and The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe 1.5 km away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Leonardo Hotel Berlin Mitte Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).