- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt Dresden is offering 162 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Dresden. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You are welcome to take your small pet to Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt Dresden. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt Dresden can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Leonardo Hotel Dresden Altstadt Dresden rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and must be paid directly to the hotel. The tax amount is calculated based on the cost of the stay. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.