- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Germany and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Leonardo Hotel Düsseldorf City Center Düsseldorf has to offer! The hotel is offering 134 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Düsseldorf. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Leonardo Hotel Düsseldorf City Center Düsseldorf (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Leonardo Hotel Düsseldorf City Center Düsseldorf rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.