- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Germany, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Elbbruecken Hamburg would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering 93 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Hamburg. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. If necessary, parking is available nearby. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You are welcome to take your small pet to Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Elbbruecken Hamburg. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Elbbruecken Hamburg (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Elbbruecken Hamburg rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Conference room, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.