- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Germany, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Leonardo Hotel Hannover would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The guests of the hotel may stay in 178 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Hanover. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. As a pet-friendly facility Leonardo Hotel Hannover also welcomes small pets for your stay. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Leonardo Hotel Hannover (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Leonardo Hotel Hannover rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Roof garden, Business center
Conference room, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 69 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.