- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Germany? Take a look at what Leonardo Hotel Karlsruhe has to offer! Guests looking for accommodation in Karlsruhe are welcome to book 147 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. As a pet-friendly facility, Leonardo Hotel Karlsruhe provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Leonardo Hotel Karlsruhe (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Leonardo Hotel Karlsruhe rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.