- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden is offering 121 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Baden-Baden. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and indoor pool will also be waiting for you. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Leonardo Royal Hotel Baden-Baden rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.