- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Lermont Hotel Gelendzhik may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Russia. The hotel is offering 23 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Gelendzhik. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Lermont Hotel Gelendzhik (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Lermont Hotel Gelendzhik rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 150 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.