- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Les Chants d'Ailes La Turballe! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is welcoming all guests in La Turballe with 19 comfortable rooms to stay in. Parking possibility is available nearby for guests arriving by car. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Les Chants d'Ailes La Turballe (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 16:30, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Les Chants d'Ailes La Turballe rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Library, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.