- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing Lido Hotel Residence Cesenatico. The guesthouse is offering 69 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Cesenatico. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the guesthouse, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. You may secure your valuables in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Lido Hotel Residence Cesenatico you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 11:00, the latest check-out time is 10:30. The personnel of the guesthouse can speak with you in English.
Lido Hotel Residence Cesenatico rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).