- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Germany, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Lieblingsplatz Strandhotel St. Peter-Ording. The guests of the hotel may stay in 18 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in St. Peter-Ording. For guests arriving by car parking possibility is available nearby. Lieblingsplatz Strandhotel St. Peter-Ording also allows small pets for the stay. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Lieblingsplatz Strandhotel St. Peter-Ording (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Lieblingsplatz Strandhotel St. Peter-Ording rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 14 May, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 30 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.