- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Lieth Hotel Grünreich Bad Fallingbostel is welcoming all guests in Bad Fallingbostel with 25 comfortable rooms to stay in. Your small pet is also very welcome at Lieth Hotel Grünreich Bad Fallingbostel. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Lieth Hotel Grünreich Bad Fallingbostel can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Lieth Hotel Grünreich Bad Fallingbostel rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.