- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Light Hotel & Hub Kiev is offering 27 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Kiev. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Light Hotel & Hub Kiev (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in Russian.
Light Hotel & Hub Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Laundry, Luggage room
Conference room, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 18.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.