- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Ligotel St. Petersburg is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Russia. The hotel is welcoming all guests in St Petersburg with 32 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Ligotel St. Petersburg you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Ligotel St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Library, No elevator, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 250 for adults and RUB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 900 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.