- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Russia, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Lime Hotel Khabarovsk would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. 108 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Khabarovsk. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the billiard opportunities nearby. The café can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Lime Hotel Khabarovsk (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Lime Hotel Khabarovsk rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
Cafe, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Smoking area, Picnic area
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 300 and RUB 600 for adults, RUB 300 and RUB 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.