- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Germany and enjoy the hospitality of Lindner Hotel BayArena Leverkusen. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Leverkusen with 121 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Lindner Hotel BayArena Leverkusen can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Lindner Hotel BayArena Leverkusen rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Conference room, Smoking area, Multilingual staff , Lockable closet, Vending machine
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
- Tax ID - St.-Nr. 103/5744/0144. Air conditioning is not provided. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.