- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Lindner Hotel Dom Residence Cologne is offering 130 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Cologne. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Lindner Hotel Dom Residence Cologne you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Lindner Hotel Dom Residence Cologne rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.00 for adults and EUR 11.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.