- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Russia and enjoy the hospitality of Lipetsk hotel Lipetsk! The hotel is offering 185 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Lipetsk. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Lipetsk hotel Lipetsk (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Lipetsk hotel Lipetsk rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Karaoke
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.