- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Germany, you may make a good decision by choosing Living Hotel am Olympiapark by Derag Munich. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Munich with 249 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. You may secure your valuables in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Living Hotel am Olympiapark by Derag Munich (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Living Hotel am Olympiapark by Derag Munich rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Electric car charging station, Grocery store, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).