- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Living Hotel Berlin Mitte by Derag Berlin is offering 58 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Berlin. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Living Hotel Berlin Mitte by Derag Berlin hosts small pets as well. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Living Hotel Berlin Mitte by Derag Berlin you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Museum Island is located 600 meters, Museum Island 600 meters, German Historical Museum 1.5 km, Pergamon Museum 1.8 km, Berlin Cathedral 1.3 km, Neues Museum 1.4 km and Gendarmenmarkt 1.3 km away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Living Hotel Berlin Mitte by Derag Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.