- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Germany, you may make a good decision by choosing Living Hotel Das Viktualienmarkt by Derag Munich. The hotel is offering 83 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Munich. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Living Hotel Das Viktualienmarkt by Derag Munich (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Living Hotel Das Viktualienmarkt by Derag Munich rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 129 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.