- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Germany? We suggest you check the options provided by Living Hotel De Medici by Derag Düsseldorf. The hotel is offering 170 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Düsseldorf. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Living Hotel De Medici by Derag Düsseldorf you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English, German and Russian with you.
Living Hotel De Medici by Derag Düsseldorf rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.