- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Germany and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Living Hotel Düsseldorf by Derag Düsseldorf has to offer! The hotel is offering 160 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Düsseldorf. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact list of services available at Living Hotel Düsseldorf by Derag Düsseldorf (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Living Hotel Düsseldorf by Derag Düsseldorf rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Smoking area, Electric car charging station, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.