- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Germany and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Living Hotel Frankfurt by Derag Frankfurt has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 104 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Frankfurt am Main. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Living Hotel Frankfurt by Derag Frankfurt can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Living Hotel Frankfurt by Derag Frankfurt rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Library, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Shopping service
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.