- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Living Hotel Großer Kurfürst by Derag Berlin is offering 144 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Berlin. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Living Hotel Großer Kurfürst by Derag Berlin (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Neues Museum is 1.5 km, Neues Museum 1.5 km, German Historical Museum 1.5 km, Gendarmenmarkt 1.3 km, Museum Island 600 meters, Pergamon Museum 1.8 km, Topography of Terror 2 km and Berlin Cathedral 1.3 km away from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Living Hotel Großer Kurfürst by Derag Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Multilingual staff , Shopping service
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.