- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Germany? Take a look at what Living Hotel Kanzler by Derag Bonn has to offer! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Bonn with 150 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. You may also take your small pet along, Living Hotel Kanzler by Derag Bonn is a pet-friendly facility. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Living Hotel Kanzler by Derag Bonn (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Living Hotel Kanzler by Derag Bonn rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city of Bonn imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5%. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).