- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Germany? Take a look at the offer of Living Hotel Weißensee by Derag Berlin! The hotel is offering 195 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Berlin. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. You may secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Living Hotel Weißensee by Derag Berlin (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Living Hotel Weißensee by Derag Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.