- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Piraino are welcome to book six nicely furnished rooms at Living Piraino. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Living Piraino (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Living Piraino rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).