- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Living Place Hotel Bologna may stay in 205 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Bologna. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Living Place Hotel Bologna also accepts pets. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Living Place Hotel Bologna (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Living Place Hotel Bologna rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 5% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 5 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).