- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Local Hotel Moscow! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The guests of the hotel may stay in 12 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Moscow. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Local Hotel Moscow (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Local Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 150 for adults and RUB 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.