- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Locanda 2 Camini Baselga di Pine. Guests looking for accommodation in Baselga di Pinè are welcome to book ten nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Locanda 2 Camini Baselga di Pine (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
Locanda 2 Camini Baselga di Pine rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).