- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli Venice is offering ten tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Venice. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli Venice (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Ca' D'Oro is less than 50 meters, Ca' D'Oro less than 50 meters, San Simeone Piccolo 1.5 km, Sóhajok hídja 1.1 km, Szent Márk székesegyház 900 meters, Ca' Rezzonico 1.6 km, Dózse - Palota 1 km, Szent Márk tér 900 meters, Canal Grande 800 meters, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.8 km, Campanile 900 meters and Fondaco dei Turchi 1.2 km away from the hotel.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Locanda Ai Santi Apostoli Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.