- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Belvedere Courmayeur is welcoming all guests in Courmayeur with ten comfortable rooms to stay in. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Locanda Belvedere Courmayeur (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Locanda Belvedere Courmayeur rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Luggage room
TV, Ski storage, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 8 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.