- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Locanda Ca' Foscari Venice. The hotel is offering 11 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Venice. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Locanda Ca' Foscari Venice (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Campanile is 1.3 km, Campanile 1.3 km, Szent Márk tér 1.2 km, Dózse - Palota 1.5 km, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.1 km, San Simeone Piccolo 800 meters, Ca' D'Oro 1.7 km, Canal Grande 1.4 km, Fondaco dei Turchi 900 meters, Szent Márk székesegyház 1.3 km, Sóhajok hídja 1.5 km and Ca' Rezzonico 600 meters away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:30. The personnel is at your service in English.
Locanda Ca' Foscari Venice rooms Rooms
Luggage room, Lobby
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.