- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Casa Petrarca Venice would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in seven nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Venice. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Locanda Casa Petrarca Venice you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location San Giorgio Maggiore Venice is 1.8 km, San Giorgio Maggiore Venice 1.8 km, Szent Márk tér 200 meters, Sóhajok hídja 300 meters, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.3 km, Campanile 200 meters, Canal Grande 100 meters, Ca' D'Oro 1000 meters, Szent Márk székesegyház 300 meters, Ca' Rezzonico 1 km, San Simeone Piccolo 1.6 km, Dózse - Palota 300 meters and Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 700 meters away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 10:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. The personnel is at your service in English and Russian languages.
Locanda Casa Petrarca Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. The host will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.