- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Locanda Il Gallo Greve in Chianti may stay in ten nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Greve in Chianti. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). You can find the exact list of services provided by Locanda Il Gallo Greve in Chianti (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Locanda Il Gallo Greve in Chianti rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.