- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Locanda La Mandragola San Gimignano may stay in eight nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in San Gimignano. The pension is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Locanda La Mandragola San Gimignano (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:30. The personnel can speak English.
Locanda La Mandragola San Gimignano rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.