- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Le Due Travi Trento is offering four nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Trento. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the pension. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your small pet is also very welcome at Locanda Le Due Travi Trento. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Locanda Le Due Travi Trento (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location The pension is 1.5 km from Cattedrale di San Vigilio.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 16:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
Locanda Le Due Travi Trento rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).