- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Pane e Vino Cortona would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The pension is offering four tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Cortona. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the pension. You are welcome to take your small pet to Locanda Pane e Vino Cortona. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. To learn more about the exact range of services of Locanda Pane e Vino Cortona (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 13:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:30. English is spoken by the personnel.
Locanda Pane e Vino Cortona rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room
Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 20 March, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.