- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Locanda Salieri Venice is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Italy. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Venice with 11 comfortable rooms to stay in. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Locanda Salieri Venice you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Ca' D'Oro is 1.8 km, Ca' D'Oro 1.8 km, Szent Márk tér 1.7 km, Campanile 1.7 km, Fondaco dei Turchi 1 km, Szent Márk székesegyház 1.8 km, Sóhajok hídja 1.9 km, Ca' Rezzonico 900 meters, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.5 km, Canal Grande 1.8 km, Dózse - Palota 1.9 km and San Simeone Piccolo 500 meters away from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:30. English is spoken by the personnel.
Locanda Salieri Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.