- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Loggia Fiorentina Florence. The guests of the hotel may stay in 15 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Florence. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by Loggia Fiorentina Florence (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.3 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:30. English is spoken by the personnel.
Loggia Fiorentina Florence rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Library, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with 2 access codes for building entry. Instructions for reaching the room and the room key will be provided in an envelope at the front desk. There will also be a phone number provided with contact information for emergencies. For more detailed instructions, please contact the hotel using the contact details included in the booking confirmation email. This property's reception is open 8 AM-12:30 PM and 3:30-7:30 PM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.